Many of our customers rely on their RightFax application to send and receive mission critical documents. In some industries, there are substantial fines associated with failure to receive or deliver time sensitive faxed documents. In other industries, the fax server is used to deliver critical information such as sales orders, trade confirmations, court filings, lab results, prescriptions, claim forms, etc... The problem arises when the fax server is down and no one knows it.
Diem Technologies now offers FaxPing, a monitoring solution that externally monitors the uptime of your RightFax application and notifies you if there is a problem such as;
- The phone circuit is down
- The PBX is down
- Static on incoming lines
- There are long-distance routing issues
- The internal database server is down
- Windows updates have been installed and the server did not restart
- The server login passwords changed due to policy and when restarted the passwords are wrong
FaxPing sends you test faxes based on a 12 or 24 hours a day schedule and alerts you when a problem arises so you "know what you’re missing". If we can’t get a fax through after 3 attempts, we let you know. Your designated contact can be notified via email.
FaxPing is now available. If you need additional information please contact 972-421-4300.